Download Links for the Moon Planting Matrix Software
Download 30 Day Free Trial Now
- Set your local frost dates and time zone
- Check out all the features. Printing capability and saving records disabled in trial version.
- One year of moon phase and sign data included with the software
- Cost is $30 a year. Purchase annual registration key matched to current version. Registration number will be processed within 24 hours
- If you are updating from last year and want to keep custom plant records, save an export file first. New version will be available in your order confirmation.
with January to December 2020 moon data- v. 2171
PC operating system
- Microsoft installer file (MSI) will place in your Documents folder and enable the Add/Remove program.
- Zip file for PC, if MSI doesn’t run on your machine.
Mac operating system
Regretfully we have discontinued the Southern Hemisphere version of the Moon planting Matrix.
You need to purchase a new registration number each year. The updated version will come fully loaded with new moon data and planting dates.
If you have customized plants or data you want to save, make sure you export your data and remove the old version before installing the new release.
If you have customized plants or data you want to save, make sure you export your data before installing the new version. From Preferences page click Export. Save the MPM_export_(date).txt file outside of the program folder, such as to the desktop.
After installing and registering the new version, click Import on the Preferences page, and direct it to the exported file.
After trying the program, return here and purchase the registration key for $30. You will receive an e-mail with your user name (first and last) and valid registration number that matches this current one year version. (Please note this registration may take up to 24 hours). Copy this information exactly into the Registration fields from the Preferences page.
If you are updating from a previous version remember to Export your custom plant data and remove and replace the program.
Download the .MSI file. An installer program will open. Direct the file to be saved in the Documents folder. The folder must have read/write privileges. If you use the installer, the program will show up in the Add/Remove program list, and it will add the shortcut to your desktop. If you are updating from a previous version remember to export custom data, and remove and replace the old program.
1) Download the zip package from the website. you may get a message that the “publisher could not be verified”. Our software has been certified virus-free and WILL NOT harm your computer.
2) Click on the Moon Planting Matrix Windows [version] .zip file to extract the file. A new window should open that contains the Moon Planting Matrix folder.
3) Open your Documents folder and select it as a destination to install the program (it must be in the Documents folder because the files need read & write privileges.) Copy the Moon Planting Matrix folder to your Documents folder.
4) If you are updating the software you should export data files and remove and replace the older version.
1) Download the program from the website. Click on the Moon Planting Matrix Mac [version] .zip file to begin installation. A new window should open that contains the Moon Planting Matrix folder and the Applications folder. If you are updating the software you should back up custom plant data and remove the older version first.
2) Copy the Moon Planting Matrix folder to your Applications folder.
3) Launch the program, click the CLICK HERE TO BEGIN button and then locate the app in the Applications folder.
Installation instructions for Mac:
If you are updating a previously installed version of the Moon Planting Matrix and have custom data you wish to transfer to the new version, make sure you have a good export file of your data before installing this software. This file should NOT be in your Moon Planting Matrix folder. Clicking the Export button on the Prefs screen will create the export file which will be called “MPM_export_(the date).txt”
Please create a separate folder for these Export files and make sure they get backed up to a separate drive.
To install the software:
1) Download the program from the website. Double-Click the Moon Planting Matrix Mac [version] .zip file to begin installation.
A new window should open that contains the Moon Planting Matrix folder and the Applications folder. If you get a message that the file is corrupted, you probably got an incomplete download. Try downloading with a different browser.
2) Copy the Moon Planting Matrix folder to your Applications folder. If you are updating the software you should replace the older version.
3) If you don’t have a shortcut to the Moon Planting Matrix program on your Dock or Desktop then Drag the Moon Planting Matrix.app icon to your Dock (or create an Alias to put on your Desktop). Make sure the app also stays in the Moon Planting Matrix folder.
4) Open Moon Planting Matrix from the Moon Planting Alias icon in the Dock or on your Desktop.
5) When you open the program for the first time you will probably get a message that the program was downloaded from the Internet (or an unidentified developer). Our software has been certified virus-free and WILL NOT harm your computer. Click the Open button to continue.
If you do not see such a button then follow these directions: Open your System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy settings and confirm there that it is OK to open the Moon Planting Matrix.app near the bottom of the General section. We can assure you that our software is virus free.
If you still have a problem opening the software (the program launches, then closes right after you see a small window that just says “SpiritWorks Software”, then:
6) Open the Moon Planting Matrix program folder in Applications. Locate the calendr.rev file, click it once and then choose Get Info from the File menu.
7) In the Open With section choose Other… from the menu of suggested applications, which will be the very last choice. An Open dialog will appear, asking you to locate an application to open calendr.rev with. Start by clicking the Recommended Applications menu and choose All Applications.
8) Locate the Moon Planting Matrix app in the Moon Planting Matrix folder in Applications. Enable the Always Open With option and then click Add. Next click the Change All button which is also in the Open With section of Get Info.
9) If you have an export file, Register the new version and then click Import on the Prefs screen.
Otherwise you will have 30 days to try out the software before needing to register.
You can purchase a registration number at