Harvest More Abundance with the Moon Gardening Calendar 2019!
Gardening by the moon is an idea as old as agriculture, based both in folklore and superstition. But, there are scientific ideas to back it up.
The Gardening by the Moon planting guide shows you the best times for starting seeds based on moon phases and astrological signs.
This easy calendar-style guide also lists the best days for planting vegetables and flowers based on your local frost dates.
The Gardening by the Moon Planting Guide will improve your gardening success, and you will enjoy more abundance than you ever imagined! Working with the forces of nature:
- Encourages quicker germination
- Produces healthier plants
- Helps plants grow at their optimum rate
- Extends the season with early planting
- Prolongs production before going to seed
How the Moon Gardening Calendar 2019 Works
Lunar Planting is Influenced by Two Factors: the Phase and Sign of the Moon
THE LUNAR PHASE controls the amount of moisture in the soil. It is at its peak at the time of the new and the full moon, when the sun and moon are lined up on opposite sides of the earth.
JUST AS THE MOON pulls the tides in the oceans, it also pulls upon the subtle bodies of water, causing moisture to rise in the earth, which encourages germination and growth. Tests have proven that seeds will absorb the most water at the time of the full moon.
THE MOON MOVES through the astrological signs of the zodiac every few days. Each sign corresponds with the elements of water, earth, fire or air. Some are considered more fertile, and others are barren.
EACH PLANT has a preference for the elemental sign it’s planted in. The best time to start most annual plant seeds is during fertile water signs. But root crops like earth signs, and flowers especially like the air sign of Libra.
Features of the Gardening by the Moon Planting Guide
The Lunar Planting Guide Includes…
- The best days for planting by the lunar phase and the astrological signs of the moon
- Garden activities for each month, specific to your climate
- Monthly planting lists of vegetables and flowers
- When to start seeds in flats or plant in the ground
- Frost dates to fit long, medium and short growing seasons
- Printed wall calendar, PDF digital files by the month or year, or the Moon Planting Matrix Software.
What People Say about the Gardening by the Moon Guide
“I’ve been an astrologer since 1974 and have used moon phases and signs since that time for planting. I can tell you that it works! I have planted at various times and the difference is rather amazing. I have your calendar and it’s great! One of the best investments I have ever made.”
“Tough times are coming, and we need to know how to feed ourselves. Your moon gardening calendar will make my life simpler and richer. Thank you for all that you’ve done!”
–Alice H. M.