Gardening by the Moon 2016
Planting Guide and Garden Activities based on the Cycles of the Moon.
The wall calendar has these features:
- The best phase and sign of the moon for planting and cultivating
- When to plant vegetable and flower seeds in flats or set out in the garden, according to your frost dates
- Monthly reminders of seasonal garden activities
- Shows daily moon phase and sign, and the time of full and new moons
- Three climate versions to match your local growing season
- Choose from three climate versions for short, medium or long growing seasons.
Long Season- Mar 1- Nov. 15, Pacific time zone
Medium Season- April 15 - Oct. 15, Eastern time zone
Short Season- May 15 - Sept. 30, Eastern time zone
Other options in time zone and growing season version can be found in PDF category.